Thursday, November 6, 2008

I would have truly lived...

If I have...
(Stuff I will admit to having done are in bold. And I might edit these along the way but this is what I can think of right now...)

  1. Fallen hopelessly in love
  2. Saved a human life
  3. Rescued an animal
  4. Made a whole bunch of kids laugh from the heart
  5. Helped at least one person's dream come true
  6. Started a blog
  7. Had a baby
  8. Slept under the stars
  9. Given a solo stage performance
  10. Given a group stage performance
  11. Visited Hawaii
  12. Visited the Maldives
  13. Visited Greece
  14. Visited Rome
  15. Visited Egypt
  16. Watched a meteor shower
  17. Made a meal my mom-in-law couldn't
  18. Given more than I could afford to charity
  19. Had a bird perch (of its own free will) on my shoulder (or head or hand)
  20. Taught myself an art from scratch
  21. Visited the top of the Statue of Liberty
  22. Visited the top of the Eiffel Tower
  23. Patted an elephant
  24. Held a lamb
  25. Felt an earthquake
  26. Been in a gondola in Venice
  27. Taken a bullet train
  28. Seen a total eclipse
  29. Seen the Niagara Falls in person
  30. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
  31. Visited the birthplace of my ancestors
  32. Visited the Taj Mahal
  33. Visited the Great Wall of China
  34. Taught myself a new language
  35. Danced atop a boulder (it wasn't high...but it was an imposing, slippery, craggy one above a raging sea!)
  36. Seen Michelangelo’s David
  37. Seen an Old Faithful geyser erupt
  38. Started a business
  39. Appeared in a movie
  40. Written a book
  41. Gone whale watching
  42. Gone ice skating
  43. Driven a truck
  44. Flown in a helicopter
  45. Seen the top of a volcano crater from up close
  46. Donated blood
  47. Had my picture in a newspaper
  48. Been on a speeding motorcycle
  49. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
  50. Given my son the tools to stay healthy, be happy and live responsibly.



Old Faithful Geyser, Calistoga, CA

I know I have at least 3 articles due and a learning record journal to complete for our charter but I couldn't resist this.

It's like having my own little Bucket List.

DS and I watched the Bucket List movie (the one with Jack and Morgan) a few weeks ago (yes, I let him watch some mature-theme movies sometimes...bad mom alert!). Maybe that's why I'm feeling a little sentimental about this.

This list was inspired by a more extensive (and more interesting) meme at SCHOLA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I will approve your comment as soon as I can. Thanks for taking the time to write a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...