Saturday, November 29, 2008

Living Science (Junior High and above)

Please note that my son and I haven't read all the books listed here and as such parental preview is strongly recommended. Where possible, I offer an age-appropriateness guide. I will be updating these lists when I come across more "living" titles.

If you find any good living science books, please send a review my way :)

THE BOOKLISTS

These are lists for higher level science concepts (targeted mostly at older learners).

FunSchooling Biology!

FunSchooling Chemistry! (to be compiled when the time comes)

FunSchooling Physics!

For booklists on foundational science concepts (K-6), please see this link.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I will approve your comment as soon as I can. Thanks for taking the time to write a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...