Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving For A Twosome

With DH away on business, it was a very quiet, lonely Thanksgiving at our place this year. Thankfully, we had had a fun, enjoyable visit to the Bay Area the day before, including a field trip to the Intel Museum, a playdate with his young, new friend Y and later, dinner and sleepover at our beloved family friends' warm and always welcoming home (thanks so much J, J and D!).

On the table: good ol' chicken soup, my Scarborough Fair baked potatoes (called that because I bake 'em with parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme), and store-bought cold tuna salad on toasted ciabatta. Being new to the whole Thanksgiving tradition, we somehow still haven't found ourselves falling for turkey.

Later that night, DS and I laughed ourselves to sleep watching this instantly on Netflix:

Supposed anything erroneously recently? LOL.

2 comments:

  1. Wasn't life much simpler then?! I haven't seen that movie since I was a kid - I wonder if B would enjoy it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a number of lovey dovey parts the kiddo didn't like but they were nothing like what you'd see in movies these days :) I think B might like this one.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and I will approve your comment as soon as I can. Thanks for taking the time to write a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...