Sunday, September 19, 2010

Disclosure and Copyright

Disclosure Policy
This policy is valid from 19 September 2010. Go to DisclosurePolicy.org to obtain your own. I've edited this disclosure slightly from the template suggested.

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. I write for my own purposes and may be influenced by my background or experience.  

This blog accepts compensation from the Amazon Affiliate program but only when you click on a link that leads to Amazon.com and you purchase a product through that click. You will not be charged extra for your purchase (if you do not wish to compensate me for introducing or recommending an Amazon product, simply delete the web address in your browser's address bar, refresh and then search for the product on Amazon's search field). 

Apart from the Amazon affiliate program, I am not compensated to provide my opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. You are assured of my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. 

Permissions
Kindly do not reproduce text or use images from this website without permission from the blog owner. Permission may be obtained by completing my contact form. For copyright information, kindly read FunSchooling.net's Creative Commons License.

Suggested attribution line: "Source: funschooling.net"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I will approve your comment as soon as I can. Thanks for taking the time to write a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...