Sunday, December 25, 2011

Tin Tin at Tinsel Time

Hmm, not a very catchy title but since we're very much into alliterative post titles over here, it'll have to do. :)

The Adventures of Tin Tin got off to a slow-ish start but made up for it with exciting action in the end. Kiddo is over the moon that this Christmas gift wasn't delayed due to his bout of flu. He was feeling so much better today so we decided to go after all. Luckily, not too many people opted to watch this show so I don't think he infected anyone. I was particularly glad that Snowy got so much attention from the filmmakers although kiddo and I were quite miffed that they didn't stick to the original tale.




Before the show, we caught this wonderful trailer. I can't wait for The Hobbit. Just can't wait. Had goosebumps just from watching this...




Also watched a trailer for Brave. Look out for 1:40! :)


1 comment:

  1. Brave looks cute - I love Billy Connelly. We've actually seen him a couple of times live doing his comedy routine - absolutely hilarious!

    Tin Tin is on the watch list here too - I'm not sure if DH or Billy is more eager to see it :)

    And yes, also can't wait for The Hobbit!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and I will approve your comment as soon as I can. Thanks for taking the time to write a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...