Friday, March 9, 2012

Scientists in the Field Series



These look awfully good for kids who are very interested in scientific careers. The books are targeted at ages 9 to 12 and could make a nice supplement to a living books learning approach.

The earth and life sciences, particularly the plant and animal world, are areas we've ignored more than the other sciences. I'm bookmarking these titles for current and future needs.

Here are some more covers for a preview of the titles available. I've linked to paperbacks where possible because they are eligible for Amazon's 4-for-3 promotion.

 



For a more complete listing of titles (although possibly not entirely updated), see this About.com page.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking these. I have never seen them, but I have a couple boys here that I think would enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and I will approve your comment as soon as I can. Thanks for taking the time to write a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...