Sunday, April 20, 2014

Crumbly Hazelnut Sandwich Cookies

Nope, they are not mini hamburgers! :D Also known as Baci di Dama or ladies' kisses, these chocolate filled yummies are such a breeze to make. The secret: substitute conveniently packaged hazelnut meal for the traditionally used ground hazelnuts!


You need only six ingredients, one of which is good old water.

It takes about 30 minutes from prep to ready-to-eat and was the perfect answer to using up leftover nut and rice flours that have been sitting in my freezer for the last few months.

Get the recipe from Texanerin. I used white rice flour instead of glutinous rice flour and water instead of Frangelico. I added about two teaspoons of milk to the chocolate chips before melting them to keep them from hardening back too soon. I left everything else the same.

So crumbly good! The just-baked cookies cooling down before the chocolate-sandwiching process. I wonder what happened to the missing cookies top left (tee hee!).
For another quick, yummy treat, try the No-Bake Chocolate Chewies!
 Categories :

1 comment:

  1. Mmm...those look so good!! I will have to make them sometime this week. Also I loved all your pictures from your trip to Boston. It seems like you all had a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and I will approve your comment as soon as I can. Thanks for taking the time to write a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...