Thursday, May 14, 2015

Funschooling is growing up...

...and has now moved to Quark Academy!

I would be deeply honored to entertain my dear readers over at my new blog, where I hope to be a much more frequent blogger. :)

Plus, the enticement of something new never fails to excite me! :) I'm finally trying out WordPress!

You will also find almost all Funschooling posts over on the new blog but I plan to keep Funschooling active for as long as I can because many posts on the new blog will redirect here.

See you at Quark Academy!

2 comments:

  1. Just popped over to your new blog. It looks really cool! See you there from now on!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and I will approve your comment as soon as I can. Thanks for taking the time to write a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...