Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sisterhood Award

I received this award from my friend Kerrie over a month ago but haven't been able to blog about it due to laptop/ image resolution/ uploading/ downloading/ __________ (fill-in-the-blanks) _________ issues. I was truly humbled and honored to receive it from Kerrie.

If you haven't visited Kerrie's blog, head over when you can. Like yours truly, she homeschools an only child, who like my own, lives to a special drumbeat of his own. Her son is the budding computer whiz and Kerrie herself is such a humble, down-to-earth soul.

If you'd like to know more about this award please see Kerrie's blogpost about it. I know I'm going to have to break those rules she's listed since I really can't think of 10 specific blogs to pass this award on to.

But if someone put a gun to my head asking me to choose, I'd most willingly pass it on to all the wonderful homeschooling blogs I've listed on the blogroll sidebar (and right back at ya Kerrie!) as well as the Science-Math-Books bloggers (many of whom are also homeschoolers). These blogger/ homeschoolers are amazing, astounding parents who inspire me more than I can adequately express and if I could, I would honestly be extremely honored to share the kinship of sisterhood with them.


Here's to you ladies!

1 comment:

Comments are moderated and I will approve your comment as soon as I can. Thanks for taking the time to write a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...