Monday, May 17, 2010

Beware! I'm The Q!

Which Star Trek species are you?






I must admit, I didn't even know who the Q is, being only the very interested and not die-hard Star Trek fan that I am. The hubby (the almost die-hard, who's birthday it is today and so we please his every minor whim, including taking crazy online quizzes) is very predictably Vulcan (but I wanted to be Borg, he moans).

The kiddo, being not even remotely interested in this amazing series (I seriously wonder about genetic mutation sometimes), is again predictably, Human.

I must admit I kinda enjoy being "omnipotent" LOL. Take your quiz here.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha! The Q! That's the best, Suji. Watch it - I'll be the Borg or something like that.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and I will approve your comment as soon as I can. Thanks for taking the time to write a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...