Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ask A Question, Bust A Myth

I'm sure I don't have to explain how besotted the kiddo is over The MythBusters. Lately, he's been coming up with all sorts of questions to ask them. We found the MythBusters Forum over at Discovery.com and realized that many of his questions have already been asked and/ or answered on the forum or featured on the show. Today, he asked a question I wasn't able to find an answer to (could a canoe float on the heated air produced by a river of fire). So we posted it online. He's so excited. :)

It's a fun forum to read when you have the time. So much info on science and of course, all sorts of conjectures on all sorts of myths. The quick reference post contains useful formulas and scientific laws for err, quick reference. I'm not sure how credible all the answers are so I'd take it all with a dash of salt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I will approve your comment as soon as I can. Thanks for taking the time to write a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...