Wednesday, February 29, 2012

It's a Leap Day!

Having only started this blog in Aug 2008, there hasn't been a Leap Day post yet on Funschooling. I thought I will write a quick one. :)

We're on our usual routine today: completing any outstanding homework in physics, and preparing for math class (Wednesday is online math class day). We'll have kiddo's favorite soupy noodles with chicken, boiled egg and veg for lunch (and possibly dinner too). Kiddo has a slight sniffle so I'm not sure if we'll make it to swim class later.

We are going to watch these later today (HT to Alicia for first video):







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I will approve your comment as soon as I can. Thanks for taking the time to write a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...