Monday, June 18, 2012

Free Finds!


A quick round-up of free resources found recently on my web travels (I have forgotten how I found some of these so please forgive me if I don't mention all my sources).
  • Astronomy buffs, be sure to check out this introductory astronomy course from Starship Asterisk
  • Kiddo is a fan of Arthur Benjamin, he of the charming grin and sprite-like enthusiasm in the Secrets of Mental Math lectures. We researched Harvey Mudd College where Prof. Benjamin teaches, and found Mudd Math Facts, a library of fun math puzzles and articles.
  • Biology Online: Nice shockwave animations here on biochemistry and organic chemistry topics.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, another big THANK YOU for sharing the resources you've found! The math lecture looks like something Tiger would enjoy. I'm reaching for my purse now... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing. I have been compiling a list of links to keep, but some of these I've never seen before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to help folks! I wish I could remember where I learned about Starship Asterisk to give credit where due!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a wealth of info! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and I will approve your comment as soon as I can. Thanks for taking the time to write a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...